National Informatics Centre – 598 Scientist and Scientific Officer Job vacancies
National Informatics Centre, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, Recruitment For Scientific and Technical Posts Vacancies to be filled up on direct recruitment basis.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites applications, on behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up of following Scientific & Technical Posts in National Informatics Centre (NIC).
VACANCY / EDUCATION DETAILS:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Education Qualification|
Group ‘A’ (Gazetted)
(Rs. 56100- Rs.177500)
|71||A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering |
Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level
Associate Member of Institute of Engineers
Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc)
Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in equivalent discipline
Officer/Engineer – SB
(Rs. 44900- Rs.142400)
|196||A Pass in M.Sc. /MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in equivalent discipline|
Assistant – ‘A’
(Rs. 35400- Rs.112400)
|331||A Pass in M.Sc. /MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in equivalent discipline|
AGE LIMIT :
- Upper Age Limit For UR /EWS : 30 Years
- Upper Age Limit For SC/ST : 35 Years
- Upper Age Limit For OBC (NCL) : 33 Years
- Upper Age Limit For PWD : 45 Years
- Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
|General and all others|
|FEE||Nil||Rs.800/- per application per post|
Selection will be done through a written examination and interview for Scientist „B‟ and
Scientific Officer / Engineer-SB Posts and only through written examination for
Scientific/Technical Assistant – Post.
The written examination will be in ONLINE mode and the question paper would consist of 120
nos. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) to be answered in a maximum time of 3 hours. The
medium of written examination shall be in English only.
PLACE OF POSTING :
The person selected may be posted anywhere in India and outside India in the interest of the Organization.
|Start Date To Apply||04-March-2023|
|Last Date To Apply||04-April-2023|
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before applying, candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in
- detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
- The candidate shall submit only one application against each post. Failure to do so may lead
- to rejection/cancellation of the Application.
- The admission at all the stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional, subject to
- satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are requested to apply only by ONLINE
|For Notification||For Official Website||To Apply|
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Note: Before applying for a post, the applicant is requested to read the released notification completely.